Happy new year and happy new blog!!!
2016 was a very one kin year for me.
it had its ups and downs and I just felt mehh.. towards the end..
All the points written below have stories attached to them. Hopefully, ill be able to link back to this post when I write the individual stories for each of these points.
- Depression is real. its not something to laugh at, or push to the side. I got depressed a lot, for no particular reason.
- You can sit out your whole year: My brother and I were at Yaba, Lagos some weeks ago and my brother showed me this old man who has a permanent spot on the road and has been there since he can remember. My brother spent 6 years in Unilag, Yaba btw and is now a graduate. That really got me thinking o. I think I kinda bummed through 2016. I achieved some things, but looking back it was just mehhh
- We need good friends. No matter what they do or how much they annoy you
- There are somethings you cant fix. Just leave them.
- You cant do everything. Don’t go and be forming superwoman up and down. do what you can and chillll.
- stop assuming: ask questions. This got me into a lot of trouble in 2016 o
- Try not to miss your flight for stupid reasons
- Ignorance hurts. A lot. Stay Aware.
- Planning without execution is nonsense.
- sometimes you have to toot your horn yourself.
- Have a Back up Plan.
- Be strategic. If you don’t know how to, learn how to be.
- Give gifts.
- There is a thin line between some pastors and motivational speakers.
- Avoid places that are too crowded. someone might steal your phone.
- Read as much as you can
- Dont let anyone tension you into doing anything you don’t want to do except you are actually supposed to be doing it.
- I miss Harry Potter. 🙂
I’m going to be participating in a #30dayshopeful challenge by Otoxic sometime this week.
Ill be writing about my hopes and goals for 2017.
Check it out Here: